Friday, July 4, 2008

About Jillian Trinkaus

I am a native of the Pacific Northwest, but I have travelled the world enough to know what a great place Bellingham and Whatcom County are to live. I graduated from Western Washington University three times. First with a Bachelors Degree in Biology, then with a Master's Degree in Biology, and finally with a teaching certificate in secondary education. In the years between when I earned my bachelor's and master's degrees, I worked in a biology lab in Seattle and I served in the United States Peace Corps. I later taught biology at Squalicum High School in Bellingham. I left teaching to work with my husband, Stephen, at Terra Organica Health Food and Grocery Store, which we still own and operate. When my son Cody was born, I stayed home with him until he entered preschool. At that time, I was ready to branch out on my own and chose a career as a realtor. It has been a perfect match for me. I have been able to combine my background in education and business with my love of houses. I am familiar with the bus and trail systems in Bellingham and Whatcom County. I try to ride my bicyle or walk instead of driving whenever possible. I would love to show property by bike! I am always learning more about what is possible in Green Real Estate.

No comments: