Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hello All!




I apologize to all of you that I was unable to make our first meeting this morning! I have 2 sick children with fevers.


I received a diploma in Interior Design back in Canada eons ago! I have 2 children, a son who is 6 yrs and a 3 yo daughter. My husband is a computer engineering genius who travels a lot! We have lived in quite a few countries, England, Germany, Holland, France, Canada (as we are Canadian!) and now in the US.


We are very globally minded, and see the "big picture" as to how our excess living here in North America especially, has become insanity. I love simpler living. It is no longer about keeping up with the Jones. Less is definately MORE!


What I strive to bring to my home staging, and painting business (decorative painting), is non toxic products, cleaning supplies, painting supplies. I have a growing inventory of sustainable furnishings, decorative items. I use only non toxic water mixable oil paints in my art. I bring natural plants for staging whenever possible. I try to keep paper to a minimum in advertising, and when I do need business cards, brochures, I ensure they are printed on recycled paper.
I look forward to meeting each of you and working toward a better, cleaner and healthier future for all of our children.




No comments: